Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Venice Heartstrings



Who can say what art is? What is beautiful or interesting to one person may not be to another. All I know as an artist, is what it feels like when something pulls me in, draws me closer, sends a spark down my back. I just know it when I see it.

From the day I set foot in Venice, it was like entering into a museum filled with colors that felt like home to me. Ones that make me want to paint--clear bright reds, rich burnt siennas and that beautiful opaque turquoise color that is like a celadon glaze on pottery. The painting was the city itself. Now heading to Florence, I thought a good summary would be some of my favorite shots of this beautiful oasis called Venice. 





































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you
    michelangelo marble

    ReplyDelete